At B-Inventory we do our greatest to create an open B2B market the place sellers can join with patrons to maneuver out no matter returned and unsold gadgets they’ve readily available. For numerous causes, nonetheless, there are some sorts of gadgets that we’re unable to submit for public sale.
All gadgets might be categorised as both allowed, restricted, or banned. Be taught extra about these classifications beneath.
What Objects Am I Allowed to Promote?
With some exceptions that we’ll cowl beneath, gadgets from the next classes are typically high-quality to promote via the B-Inventory platform:
- Attire, Footwear & Equipment
- Home equipment
- Automotive Provides
- Books, Motion pictures & Music*
- Mobile gadgets*
- Pc, Gear & Software program*
- Client Electronics*
- Well being & Magnificence*
- Residence & Backyard
- Industrial Gear & Constructing
- Jewellery & Watches
- Workplace Provides & Gear
- Sports activities and Outside
- Toys, Youngsters & Child
*Notice that some limitations on these classes might apply
What Objects Are Restricted?
Whereas the classes above cowl stock that our companions can promote freely, there are a number of sorts of gadgets that solely vetted accounts are allowed to promote—we refer to those as restricted.
Restricted gadgets embrace:
- Apple-branded equipment (cables, earbuds, chargers, pens, and so forth.)
- Samsung-branded equipment (cables, earbuds, chargers, pens, and so forth.)
- JBL merchandise
- Harman Kardon merchandise
- Beats audio merchandise
- Branded SD playing cards (such SanDisk and Samsung—generic playing cards are permitted)
If you’re focused on getting approval to promote any of those restricted gadgets on our platform, please attain out to your Account Supervisor or our Vendor Assist workforce for extra data.
What Objects are Banned?
Lastly, there are a number of sorts of gadgets that you could by no means promote via the B-Inventory platform. As a common rule, this record accommodates something controversial, closely regulated, unlawful, or illegally acquired.
Banned gadgets embrace:
- Amway merchandise
- CBD oil
- Mobile gadgets (blacklisted)
- Digital downloads and product keys
- Dyson hair merchandise (dryers, straighteners, “Airwrap” stylers, and so forth.)
- Expired condoms
- Expired drugs (together with over-the-counter varieties)
- Firearm magazines and journal loaders
- Hookah merchandise
- Lockpick instruments
- Pepper spray
- Fragrance (impression or generic)
- PopSockets (or any manufacturers with this mechanism)
- Stethoscopes (Littmann or different manufacturers)
- Stun weapons
- Tobacco Merchandise
Lastly, please observe that these lists will not be exhaustive and that gadgets might be added or eliminated at any time in compliance with the legislation or at B-Inventory’s discretion.
You probably have questions concerning something talked about on this useful resource, please contact your account supervisor or the Vendor Assist Staff at the moment.