Axios with the report of the newest (confirmed) developments (there are many unconfirmed rumours doing the spherical this weekend).
- Presidents Biden and Putin spoke for simply over an hour
Through a senior administration official:
- U.S. and allies will “reply decisively and impose swift and extreme prices” if Russia invades Ukraine
- Russia would face “extreme financial prices” and “irrevocable reputational injury attributable to taking harmless lives for a bloody battle,”
The official added:
- the White Home sensed “no basic change” in Russia’s posture from the final a number of weeks
- The 2 sides agreed to remain engaged within the coming days … however cautioned that Russia could resolve to invade anyway.
Extra at that hyperlink above.